Caroline is a Private Client Partner, with over 13 years’ specialist experience in drafting simple and complex wills and deeds of variation.
She advises on all aspects of probate work. She is an expert in preparing powers of attorney and deputyship applications. Caroline acts for international solicitors requiring grants of probate in England and Wales. Her passion is elderly client law and she is a Dementia Champion.
- Elderly clients
- Personal representatives
- Firms of solicitors
- Community Groups
- Advising on contesting wills and bringing and defending inheritance act claims on behalf of spouses, children and dependents.
- Advising on high net worth clients
- Creating legal advice clinics for community groups
- An experienced speaker at retirement conferences
Previous Law Firms
- Latimer Lee
- Furness Evans
- Thompsons (Whittles)
- Blackhursts Solicitors
- The College of Law Chester
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Xaverian R.C. Sixth Form College