David is a Legal 500 recommended commercial property partner with experience in a wide range of commercial real estate matters covering landlord and tenant matters, transactional work, development, property management and property finance.
David acts for a variety of clients including investors, traders, developers, office and retail occupiers as well as charities, housing associations, independent schools and other third sector organisations.
- Private and institutional investors
- Charities and clients in the public and not-for-profit sector
- Housing associations
- Acting for an estate in South Kensington on numerous high-end retail lettings and in relation to a flagship development in Cromwell Place SW7;
- Leading a real estate team representing the South African based company, Famous Brands, on their £120m purchase of Gourmet Burger Kitchen;
- Dealing with numerous instructions from a developer buying up former offices and other sites for residential and mixed-use development and acting on the related financing of those acquisitions and developments;
- Acting for a number of larger organisations ranging from National Charities to companies in the financial and insurance services sector on their head office relocations and advising both on the exit or sale of existing premises and leasing or purchasing of new ones; and
- Representing faith based and other charities including independent schools on the disposal of surplus land for development.
- Acting for well-known and start-up retailers on taking premises in high street and shopping centre locations.
Previous Law Firms
- Bircham Dyson Bell
- Argles & Court
- University of East Anglia