Elle is a Senior Associate Corporate and Commercial solicitor. She is innovative, driven and consistently provides high quality work to her broad range of clients. Elle’s experience includes advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, share buybacks, joint ventures, shareholder matters, investment and fundraising, commercial contracts, GDPR and general company law advice.
Elle is noted for her work with founders and entrepreneurs looking to scale. She assists growing businesses from start-up and growth stage phases right through to exit. Her advice includes a range of commercial offerings, particularly on a range of equity investment rounds including seed, venture capital, Series A and beyond.
Elle has acted for a range of clients across a variety of sectors including retail, e-commerce, leisure and hospitality, pharmaceutical, medical, IT and tech.
- Founders and entrepreneurs
- Start-ups, scale ups and high-growth companies
- Larger international enterprises
- Advising a number of clients on company restructures and the buyback of shares.
- Advising a well-established property management company on a number of acquisitions.
- Advising in respect of investment into a medical tourism company in India and the UK.
- Acting on the sale of a large logistics company which included a pre-sale reorganisation of the selling group of companies.
- Investment into well-known retail brands in the fashion and transport sectors.
- Share sale of a highly established leading managed office business to an AIM listed purchaser.
- Advising on a variety of commercial matters such as B2B and B2C terms and conditions for goods and services including for various e-commerce retailers, interior designers and a high-profile marketing agency and events business.
- GDPR and data protection advice.
- Advice in connection with the migration of an e-commerce business from the USA into the UK.
- Advising on shareholder agreements including for use in complex legal structures comprising share options.
- Advising in relation to the reorganisation and subsequent asset transfer of a National League Football Club.
Previous Law Firms
- 2017 to 2020 – Fletcher Day Solicitors
- 2010 to 2017 – Rooks Rider Solicitors LLP
- 2008/2009 – College of Law
- 2005/2006 – Lancaster University LLM International Law
- 2001 to 2005 – Lancaster University LLB Hons European Legal Studies