Harvey qualified in 1972 and is a highly experienced Solicitor with experience in Commercial Litigation, company and commercial law and management of a substantial Solicitor’s Firm. He specialises in all aspects of commercial and residential property including joint ventures involving both corporate and LLP structures. His wide experience brings to the table technical expertise together with an understanding of underlying commercial aspects of transactions.
- Local Authority Superannuation funds
- Property Developers
- Property Investors and traders
- Occupational Tenants
- HNW Individuals
- Bringing forward Farmland for residential development against significant opposition; including two Planning Appeals, four Application to the Planning Court and two Application to the Court of Appeal, and advising on a complex development agreement with a major developer and an onward sale of the site with a GDV of circa £75 million.
- Portfolio acquisitions and disposals
- Site assembly of leasehold and reversionary leasehold interests and lease extensions with an aggregate value of £15 million on the Grosvenor Estate.
- Acquisition and disposal of city centre development sites including complex agreements with adjoining owners.
- The acquisition and disposal of six separate residential leasehold houses and flats on the Crown’s Regents Park Estate including complex leasehold extensions of lease and reversionary leases to a value in excess of £45 million
- Acquisition of numerous properties for development including site assemblies.
- The acquisition, letting and sales of institutional investment properties for Local Authority Pension Funds.
- Acting for Occupational Tenants in the City of London in the taking of high grade leasehold
Previous Law Firms
- Harvey Jaskel, Solicitors
- Portner & Jaskel
- Peter Mallack & Co
- Kings College, London MA
- University of London LLB