Helena is an energetic, highly motivated lawyer with proven capability of operating at management team and senior leadership level. She has a proven track record in customer and supplier negotiations, in both front end commercial agreements and also disputes. Helena is an effective people enabler and motivator, she is talented at getting the best from staff, colleagues and peers at any level of the business. She also has a proven capability within strategic planning and execution and is tactically astute in managing complexity.
- FTSE 250 Companies
- Start Ups
- Public Sector Organisations
- Negotiation of various business critical land and marine defence contracts, value circa £100 million, whilst working as an in-house counsel for a global engineering company.
- Extensive experience of reviewing and agreeing contracts within the conventional power, rail, metals, mining and nuclear industries.
- Experienced in advising private and public-sector clients on a variety of construction and engineering related projects.
- Management of various company divestments whilst working in house.
Previous Law Firms
- Orwin Consultancy Limited, Director
- David Brown Gear Systems Limited, Head of Legal and Commercial Services
- Pinsent Masons, Associate
- University of Nottingham, Bachelor of Laws LLB