We are an electrical contracting company, facing all the challenges of running an SME in today's commercial arena. Jordan has proven to be invaluable. He has guided us through many issues with first class advice. Jordan really does “go the extra mile”. He has become a greatly valued member of our team. He is straight talking — just what we want. I really cannot recommend Jordan highly enough, I cannot imagine how our company would operate without his expertise and eye for detail, his friendly approach belies his steely determination to make sure his client gets the best result.
Director at Pascon Ltd
Jordan has proven to be a real asset for our company, helping to resolve disputes that had the potential to be devastating had they not been settled amicably. Jordan is calm, confident and has an eye for detail. We are proud to call him our lawyer.
Director at HJC Install and Commissioning Ltd
Truly one of life's true gents and got me out of a big mess, which my family and I will forever be grateful to him for.
Sales Director at Xpress Design & Print Ltd
17 Months ago I was put in a life changing career decision and I didn't know where to turn until a good friend of mine recommended me to Jordan Whyte. The amount of help Jordan gave me through the most stressful period of my life was unbelievable. Jordan went far and beyond to help me out with my legal matter. Whenever I needed him he was there and whatever advice I needed he gave me and explained everything perfectly. The thing with Jordan is he is so relatable and likeable which made working with him so much easier than previous experiences with Lawyers. I cannot recommend Jordan highly enough and would always use him regarding any legal matter he can help me with. Thanks again for everything Jordan
Jordan is an experienced company commercial lawyer with a strong commercial client base. Jordan has focused his practice on providing a comprehensive service to commercial clients covering all legal issues that a modern-day business may face. This includes but is not limited to advising on and drafting commercial contracts (including commercial leases), terms and conditions, representing clients in share sales and purchases, dispute resolution, assisting with debt recovery and advising and representing clients in employment law matters.
- Commercial clients
- Represented a client in a multi-million-pound share sale. The client was a longstanding director and shareholder who had fallen into dispute with their fellow directors and shareholders. As a result, the client wanted to sell their entire shareholding to the fellow shareholders and resign from the directorship. From the heads of terms through to completion, Jordan ensured the client achieved the best possible outcomes including a “clean break” from the company, the necessary contractual protections for any historic liabilities along with employment advice resulting in an additional significant settlement payment to mutually terminate the contract of employment.
- Represented a client in the sale of a prominent bar/nightclub. Jordan represented the client throughout the sale process, from negotiating the initial heads of terms through to completion.
- Represented a client in a multi-million-pound construction dispute. A claim was made against the client for rectification costs and damages claiming that agreed work was not undertaken exercising reasonable care and skill. Under the terms of a subcontract the matter was referred to Adjudication and a nominated Adjudicator to decide on the dispute. Jordan represented the client through the adjudication process and the heads of claim were successfully defended and the Opponents claim was dismissed.
- Represented a client in an employment tribunal claim whereby the client was claiming to have been harassed and victimised by their employer. Jordan represented the client from the outset and the claim was successfully settled by mutual agreement prior to the final hearing for a significant settlement amount.
Previous Law Firms
- Ellis Hass & Co, Consultant Solicitor
- Enoch Evans LLP, Solicitor
- Addison O’Hare, Solicitor
- Talbots Law, Solicitor
- College of Law, LPC
- University of Bedfordshire, LLB (Hons)