Lateefah is a driven Associate Solicitor, who prides herself on providing pragmatic commercial advice to her clients. Lateefah’s background is in commercial litigation, with some expertise in insolvency and employment. She has previously provided advice to a range of clients including executives, SMEs and high net-worth individuals.
She has represented clients in the High Court for shareholder disputes and breach of contract. Lateefah also has extensive experience in bringing and defending claims in the County Courts and her insolvency experience includes both bankruptcy and possession claims.
Lateefah works closely with her clients to understand their needs and achieve a successful outcome.
- Entrepreneurs & high net-worth individuals
- SME’s and owner-managed enterprises
- Acting for high net-worth individuals for breach of contract and disclosure of private and confidential information.
- Assisting in preparations for defending an injunction at an interlocutory hearing for an alleged breach of employee restrictive covenants in the RCJ.
- Assisting in the preparations for defending a multi-million-pound contractual dispute listed in the Business and Property Courts Manchester.
- Defending an accountant in a high value professional negligence matter, for breach of duty and negligence in performing the contract that caused harm to the claimant’s financial interests.
- Bringing and defending numerous insolvency possession claims and bankruptcy petitions.
Previous Law Firms
- Manchester Young Solicitors Group
- Junior Lawyers Division
- University of Liverpool, LLB (hons)
- University of Law Birmingham, LPC
- BPP Manchester, PSC