"Lucy Keeble is diligent and professional; she makes us feel like we are her top priority."
"Lucy is always very responsive; she is a wonderful lawyer with a great attitude."
"She provides consistently excellent and high-quality service."
"Lucy's ability to navigate through complex issues is second to none."
Lucy is a highly experienced Real Estate lawyer with over 15 years’ practice experience. She has experience of a broad range of commercial property transactions, including retail and office lettings, sales and purchases, power stations, property outsourcings, corporate support and property finance transactions, as well as experience of high value residential property transactions.
- Retail and office tenants
- Financial services companies
- Media and telecommunications companies
- Oil and gas companies
- High net worth individuals
- As a Solicitor with Shearman & Sterling (London) LLP: advising numerous UK and international corporate clients in relation to an incredibly wide range of real estate transactions including the sale, purchase, letting and financing of assets such as power stations, television studios, factories, portfolios of pubs, football stadiums (and ancillary properties), flagship retail stores, shopping centre premises and office premises in central London.
- As a Solicitor with Linklaters LLP: advising a range of corporates, financial services institutions, pension funds and property developers in relation to sales, purchases, lettings, development and management of various real estate assets in the UK including shopping centres, retail parks, power stations and central London offices and investment properties
- Lucy won the Client Choice Award for UK Real Estate 2019. The Client Choice awards recognise those partners around the world that stand apart for the excellent client service they provide. Uniquely, these awards survey senior corporate counsel only, with the 2019 winners chosen from a pool of more than 2,000 individual client assessments.
Previous Law Firms
- Shearman & Sterling London LLP– 2005 – 2016
- Linklaters LLP – 1998 – 2004
- College of Law, London – Legal Practice Course
- University of Birmingham – LLB, Bachelor of Laws