Lynn is an experienced and well-respected banking lawyer, having spent 15 years in the banking practice of a leading law firm before joining gunnercooke in 2016. She prides herself on her hands-on and commercial approach as well her understanding of business, having spent some time in-house with a leading PLC. Lynn combines technical expertise with a drive to obtain the best possible and practical solution for the future operation of a client’s facilities.
Lynn has significant experience of advising and negotiating on all aspects of corporate banking including leveraged finance, real estate finance, financing within the capital markets, global liquidity pooling arrangements and asset-based lending.
- Banks and financial institutions
- Building Societies
- Investment management companies
- Asset based lenders
- Peer-to-Peer lenders
- Private equity houses
- Real estate investors
- Other non-bank lenders
- Advising a Yorkshire based corporate client in relation to the amendment and extension of its multicurrency revolving club facilities with Barclays Bank plc, Bank of America, Fifth Third Bank, HSBC plc, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and Santander plc, of up to £250,000,000, along with the refinancing of the client’s US Private Placement.
- Advising an investment management company on the financing of the acquisition of a £20,000,000 loan portfolio.
- Advising a leading financial institution in relation to the primary syndication of £20,000,000 senior debt facilities to an off-shore partnership for the purposes of acquiring an investment portfolio of real estate assets.
- Advising a leading financial institution in the provision of £43,000,000 refinancing facilities, including receivables finance facilities of up to £20,000,000, to a Yorkshire based corporate in connection with the development of holiday homes. Advising a leading financial institution in relation to the primary syndication of £20,000,000 senior debt facilities to an off-shore partnership for the purposes of acquiring an investment portfolio of real estate assets.
- Advising a North West based corporate client in the provision of acquisition and development finance for purpose-built student accommodation.
Previous Law Firms
- University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne – Bachelor of Laws (LLB Hons)
- York College of Law – Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice