Nasir is an experienced litigation lawyer. He has over 10 years of experience in complex disputes, asset recovery, commercial fraud litigation and private prosecutions in both the Magistrates and Crown Courts.
Nasir acts for a variety of clients, from International Banks, high net worth individuals and SME’s. He has assisted clients in bringing claims in both the County Court and High Court in civil proceedings and in the Crown Court in criminal proceedings.
- Investors and creditors
- Advising an international Bank on several multi-million-pound claims against both borrowers and guarantors. This is due to either Guarantors not fulfilling the terms of guarantees given or Borrowers not providing security they were meant to or making false representations about the security.
- Acting for Banks who have been defrauded by Letters of Credits, Shipping assets, overvaluation of assets, property fraud, etc.
- Appearing in the Criminal Court of Appeal, overturning a decision of the Crown Court to stay criminal proceedings due to an abuse of process.
- Advising a high net worth client regarding a property fraud and bringing a private prosecution on his behalf.
- Advising a high net worth client on a judicial review against the Crown Prosecution Service to take over and discontinue a prosecution.
- Advising a client in the Court of Appeal in relation to a trademark dispute.
- Acted for brand owners in bringing criminal prosecutions against those who had infringed their trademarks.
Previous Law firms
- Cubism Law – Consultant
- Bowling & Co – Consultant