Rosemary is an experienced corporate lawyer, having covered a wide range of transactional work, including privatisations, flotations and public and private M&A; she has had particular experience in the exhibitions and events sector and the technology sector generally.
Over the last 12 years she has also had extensive experience in advising private investment funds, including fund establishment and primary and secondary investments.
- Advising in relation to the privatisation of Northern Ireland Electricity plc
- Acquiring a well known garden centre chain for circa £250 million for a listed client;
- Advising on the admission to the Alternative Investment Market of an Italian technology company;
- Acting on numerous acquisitions and disposals of events businesses, including the Ideal Home Show;
- Advising an investment manager in relation to multiple investment funds and acquisitions in the real assets sector
Previous Law Firms
- Solicitor and Partner in the Corporate Team at Denton Wilde Sapte (now Dentons); –
- Partner in the Corporate Team at Marriott Harrison LLP;
- Consultant in the Corporate Department at Wedlake Bell LLP