"In a very difficult and painful time I was supported throughout my separation by Roz. In a very confusing experience I always felt I was in control of decisions, always felt listened to and never felt pushed towards a specific outcome, only the outcome that was right for me. I always felt like I had the space and clear legal foundations to navigate my way through the sad journey of divorce.
"I would whole heartedly recommend Roz Lidder. She managed to be warm and empathetic while always remaining professional throughout the process. Thank you Roz for everything."
"I identified Roz Lidder from a number of reviews as a Solicitor that was experienced in financial resolutions, but also has significant experience with children matters, both of which I required for my circumstances.
"Roz and I have worked together for over six months on a series of complex issues to bring a challenging divorce to a pre-trial settlement and to deal with child access issues. I am delighted with the outcome, which is now successfully resolved.
"Roz takes a sensible approach to dealing with the other side and attempts at every step to minimise processing and keep a focus on settling with the minimum of time and cost. Guidance was sensible and detail was thorough and some challenging issues were capably handled. I made the right choice for my circumstances and I have no hesitation in recommending Roz to guide and support others."
"Back in 2015, I needed help in establishing contact with my first son. Roz was very informative, took care with the details and was really on the ball while she handled my case; which really put me at ease because I knew my case was in good hands. I was reunited with my boy not too long after. In 2020, silly me landed myself in the same situation with the mother of my now two sons. I reached out to Roz and she contacted me in little to no time at all. I gave her the details and she worked her magic. I was reunited with my two sons 6 months later. I am now able to have my sons and move on with our lives... I will forever be grateful, and strongly recommend to anyone who is in a similar position to seek her help."
"I have engaged Roz for my family proceedings and have found Roz to be extremely reliable and trustworthy. She is a smart professional. I think she handled complex legal matters with ease, providing helpful legal advice. She has always delivered in time and with quality. As a client I am highly satisfied with Roz's legal advice, professional ethics and what she has achieved for me. Personally I truly enjoyed knowing Roz and I would highly recommend her."
"Roz handled a rather fraught and distressing family case for me and throughout the entire process, I have always found Roz to be extremely helpful, reliable and above all, compassionate, which really defines her as a person of great moral and professional ethics. Clearly Roz is a knowledgeable professional providing a timely, reliable service and I would have absolutely no hesitation using her services again or recommending her to any future client. Thank you Roz."
"I was referred to Roz by one of her colleagues working in Criminal Law. Since our initial engagement, the level of service which she has given has been nothing but exceptional. She has had to deal with a tricky case interlinking with a number other areas of law and has supported me throughout the whole process which has been both mentally but emotionally very tough. Roz has a fantastic pool of knowledge within family law, accompanied by her great connections with barristers makes her an outstanding lawyer in this field. I would have no hesitation using her services again and would recommended her to any future clients who might require her services and level of experience."
"I contacted Roz during the most challenging and distressing time of my life and was immediately put at ease with her professional and compassionate manner. I instantly felt like I was in capable hands and she offered practical legal advice, as well as treating me with respect and empathy, during our first telephone conversation that helped me gain some control in my life that was paramount to the welfare of myself and my young son. My divorce has not been an easy process for me emotionally or practically, but I have had faith and trust in Roz and her guidance and knowledge throughout and know that without this the situation would have been a lot tougher to deal with. Roz's willingness to listen and her passion for her job, as well as her sensitivity towards me as her client was so important to me during this difficult time and I would not hesitate to recommend her and gunnercooke to anybody."
Not every relationship can be a happy one. If your relationship breaks down, Roz can assist you to move forward from a difficult situation into a new future. Roz has a strong client following; the majority of her work is received through referrals. Roz acts with integrity and delivers quality advice that is bespoke to each client. Roz has over 8 years’ experience specialising in family law and is commercially savvy and strategic in her advice.
Roz cares about each of her clients and the impact of her work on you and your family; she goes out of her way to ensure client satisfaction, which has set her apart from her peers.
- Divorce and Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Medium to High Net Worth individuals
- Complex Private Children Matters (contact and residence applications)
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Unmarried couple disputes
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Domestic Violence and Injunctions
- Variations of Maintenance and Set Aside Application relating to financial matters
- Grandparents rights
- Currently negotiating a settlement on a case with assets in excess of £70m with arguments of special contribution from the husband.
- Successfully negotiating a case with complex legal issues dealing with pre acquired wealth, a family business and significant debts.
- Successfully securing a reduced lump sum to the wife due to the husband’s parent’s interveners’ application.
- Instructing leading counsel on a complex Set Aside application due to the husband’s non-disclosure.
- Drafting a Pre-Nuptial Agreement where the parties had minimal assets but the wife was due to inherit a share of her father’s multi million pound estate.
- Securing a low lump sum payment to a husband after 18 months of ligation.
- Changing residency of a young child to the care of the father, after lengthy court proceedings.
- Drafting a £12m Separation Agreement.
Previous Law Firms
- Slater and Gordon, Solicitor
- Stowe Family Law, Solicitor
- Camilla Baldwin, Solicitor
- Leigh Edwards, Oxford Senior Associate
- University of Hertfordshire (LLB and LPC)
- Cotswold Life Magazine January 2021 featured in the article ‘Meet the Divorce Lawyers’
- Resolution, review article on ‘Variation of Periodical Payments’ June 2017