Chloë provided excellent legal advice which was both clear and tactical in order to achieve the best outcome. Chloë is a very experienced solicitor with extensive knowledge of her area of expertise.
Thanks Chloë, Without your help, I would not have solved my employment issues! Tenacious, Highly Knowledgeable, Conscientious & most of all the follow-up! Amazing after service
Having qualified in 2007, Chloë is an experienced Employment Law Solicitor and advises both corporates and individuals on a wide range of areas.
Chloë enjoys providing clear, commercial advice to clients in order to achieve the best outcome.
Chloë has gained significant experience in both the public and private sector over her career and this has provided her with the ability to tailor her advice accordingly.
The majority of Chloë’s work includes advising clients about managing employees (including the termination of employment contracts, performance management, redundancy and family-friendly rights). Chloë is also experienced in assisting corporate teams when employment law advice is required as part of an acquisition or disposal.
Throughout her career, Chloë has also advised individuals about matters including termination agreements, negotiating terms of employment and restrictive covenants.
Chloë also provides training to clients on a number of areas such as carrying out investigations, performance, and absence management.
- Large online retailers
- Medium-sized manufacturing businesses
- Small to medium-sized businesses and start-ups
- Successfully defending a large online retailer from a historical holiday pay claim which included advocacy in the employment tribunal
- Successfully defending claims brought against the Department for Work and Pensions and Royal Mail Group, including employment tribunal representation and advocacy
- Assisting with the negotiations in a multi-party equal pay settlement for a local authority
- Seconded in house to Royal Mail Group for 6 months to advise on changing contractual policies and procedures
- Provided in house advice to a large online retailer for 5 months
- Advised a large pharmaceutical client in respect of a whistleblowing complaint brought against it by a medical professional
- Assisted in advising a local authority about the process of changing terms and conditions of the entire workforce including their collective consultation responsibilities
- Acted on behalf of a corporate client in the defence of legacy equal pay liabilities from ex-local authority personnel
- Engaged by a corporate client to inform and consult with transferring employees as part of a TUPE transfer
Previous Law Firms
- Senior Consultant Employment Solicitor – Analysis Legal LLP (2017 – 2019)
- Associate Solicitor – Turner Parkinson LLP (2014-2017)
- Solicitor – Weightmans LLP (2007 – 2014)
- Trainee Solicitor – Hill Dickinson LLP (2005-2007)
- Paralegal – Hill Dickinson LLP (2004-2005)
- Manchester Metropolitan University – Legal Practice Course (2003-2004)
- Manchester Metropolitan University – Post Graduate Diploma in Law (2002-2003)
- Staffordshire University – History with French (BA) Hons (1992-1995)