Christopher is not just an international corporate attorney, he is a legal maestro who has spent over two decades honing his craft and delivering exceptional results to clients across the globe. With every transaction he undertakes, he brings a wealth of experience and an unparalleled level of insight that sets him apart from the rest.
His expertise lies in structuring, managing, and closing deals that have the power to transform industries. As a lawyer qualified to practice in multiple jurisdictions in the United States as well as in the United Kingdom and Wales, Christopher has had the opportunity to represent the interests of businesses and corporations globally.
As an expert in structuring and managing corporate transactions, the depth of Christopher’s experience spans from developing and implementing new business structures for start-up entities, growth strategies and transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity transactions, corporate governance and compliance thorough divestiture and exit. In addition to his corporate expertise, Mr. Beaver assists clients with complex investment structures, land use and regulatory issues. He maintains a depth of experience representing clients in all aspects of negotiating and securing contracts with governmental and quasi-governmental entities.
No matter the industry – be it finance, technology, government, utilities, sports and leisure or cannabis – Christopher possess a deep understanding of their unique nuances and excels at providing an introspective approach to his clients, understanding and addressing their needs.
Christopher’s leadership experience has been cultivated through his founding of RC Beaver & Associates, a corporate and commercial firm, serving as chief legal counsel to a London based private equity and venture capital firm focused on global investment in technology innovation, as well as serving as general counsel and corporate secretary to a multinational healthcare development company and assistant general counsel to a globally recognized hedge fund. This experience, combined with his early career as a structured finance and corporate lawyer for law firms in New York and Washington, D.C., provides Christopher with a global and client-centric perspective.
But don’t let his professional achievements fool you – there’s more to Chris than just suits and briefcases. When he is not crafting groundbreaking legal strategies or negotiating high-stakes deals, one finds him embracing life’s adventures with gusto. Sailing on open waters gives Chris a sense of freedom that few things can match. In addition to navigating through uncharted territories there’s Chris’ love for motorcycles – those sleek machines that embody both power and grace. Riding down winding roads provides Chris with a much-needed escape from the complexities of his profession. It’s a way for me to reconnect with myself and revel in the sheer joy of living life on the edge.me than just suits and briefcases.
And above all else, spending quality time with my loved ones is an essential part of who I am.
- Founder and Partner, RC Beaver & Associates, P.C., New York (2015-2023)
- Senior Associate, Strook & Strook & Lavan LLP, New York (2007-2009)
- Associate, Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti, New York (2005-2007)
- Associate, Mendes & Mount, LLP, New York (2001-2005)
- Associate, Landman Corsi, Ballaine & Ford, P.C., New York (1999-2001)
- Chief Legal Counsel, Kohli Ventures Limited and Kohli Family Office, London (2013-2015)
- Assistant General Counsel, Lone Pine Capital, Connecticut (2011-2013)
- General Counsel, Blue Horizon International, New York (2009-2012)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Maryland Bar Association
- Member, New York Bar Association
- Member, Washington D.C. Bar Association
- Member and President, St. Mary’s County Bar Association
- Assistant General Counsel, Society of Financial Examiners (2007-2010)
Qualifications and Admissions
- Member of the Bar, Washington D.C. (2013)
- Member of the Bar, Maryland (2012)
- Solicitor, England and Wales (2009)
- Member of the Bar, New York (2000)
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York (2000)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York (2000)
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York (2000)
- United States District Court, Western District of New York (2000)
- United States Supreme Court (2019)
- United States Court of International Trade (2019)
- United States Tax Court (2019)
- United States Court of Federal Claims (2019)
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. (1999)
- John’s University, St. John’s College, M.A. Political Science magna cum laude (1994)
- John’s University, St. Vincent’s College, B.S. Criminal Justice magna cum laude (1993)
- Alcoholic Beverage Board of St. Mary’s County, Maryland: General Counsel
- Still Creek Vineyards, Founder and Co-owner
- Maryland Wine Association, Governmental Affairs Committee, Member