Fiona, firstly qualifying as a barrister and now practising as a solicitor, is a highly knowledgeable, Corporate Commercial lawyer in all matters of real estate, banking and finance.
Fiona is experienced in a wide range of transactions including sales, purchases, mortgages, bridge lending, business leases, assignments of existing leases, sales of shops, warehouses and mixed-use properties. She is also experienced in advising on general commercial property transactions such as applications to grant/issue consent, licences to assign and licences to carry out alterations.
Fiona’s experience in Corporate Commercial matters includes advising clients on the initial incorporation of the company, shareholder agreements and commercial arrangements with third parties. She provides commercially focused, industry-specific advice to employers, working with HR professionals to proactively minimise the risk of litigation.
- Corporate Lenders
- Financial institutions
- Insolvency practitioners
- SME Companies
- Private individuals
- Advised US lighting company on its acquisition of UK businesses
- Advised UK Company on Mergers and acquisitions of hospitality business in the UK
- Acting for a commercial lender on a continuing basis in connection with the financing and refinancing of various high-value commercial, mixed use and residential property assets
- Advising on a number of option deeds in relation to site development
- Advising on a continuing basis the owner of a large non-residential portfolio on their investment portfolio including financing, purchases and disposals as well as lease and re-gear negotiations.
- Advising on a continuing basis an LPA Receiver on their appointments, management and disposals of assets.
- Advising on a continuing basis an Administrator on their appointments, management and disposals of assets.
Previous Law Firms
- Lincolns Inn
- ADR Group
- Employment Lawyers Association
- The College of Law, Central London
- University of West England
- Plymouth University