Gillian deals with a broad range of commercial property matters, specialising in the minerals and natural resources sector. Gillian acts for both operators and landowners in relation to site acquisitions/disposals, mineral leases, prospecting licences, agricultural tenancies and s106 agreements as well as a full range of other matters which can arise on site. Gillian is also experienced in general commercial property matters, particularly site acquisition for residential development, residential site set up, commercial and residential lender security, landlord and tenant matters and insolvency disposals for IPs.
- Mineral operating companies;
- Residential Developers;
- Insolvency Practitioners;
- Landlords & Tenants.
- Completed dovetailed mineral leases with four landowners to extend workings for a national aggregates business, including negotiation of the associated s106 Agreement;
- Completed site acquisition and due diligence for a national house builder for the purposes of a large-scale housing development in the Peak District.
- Dealt with multiple commercial lease renewals for a national supermarket as tenant in Local shop parades.
- Completed land acquisition for regional house builder, set up the new site and dealt with sales of over 30 plots.
Previous Law Firms
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course
- Manchester Metropolitan University, Post Graduate Diploma in Law
- University of California, Berkeley BA (Hons) Legal Studies