Graham advises Borrowers and Banks on all forms of debt finance including security derivatives and the relationship between the Bank and the customer. He has a particular expertise in project property and development finance although his skills are equally relevant across all sectors.
Graham has a niche practice advising on small debt capital market issues particularly in developing markets and “lesser” exchanges such as Malta and Gibraltar. He has acted for issuers and lead managers in many markets including in respect of European, African and Indian issues.
Graham advises on the creation of structures to raise money from parties including accessing finance from retail customers. This includes debt and equity offerings of a “crowdfunding” nature through to fully compliant FCA approved structures. He also provides advice on clients’ relationships with the FCA and their attendant business including standard asset issues, crowdfunding, permissions and general FCA compliance.
- Find/Wealth managers
- Institutional investors
- Independent Financial Advisers
- Acting for the developer on the funding (both Bank and government (the UK Homes and Community Agency)) of major infrastructure to unlock a strategic residential site,
- Advising the investor on the refinancing of various logistic centres throughout the United Kingdom
- Acting for investors on the acquisition of a strategic Mayfair residential block
- Acting for the Bank in respect of the funding of a data centre and hotel development
- Acting for the developers in respect of the funding of various data centre projects
- Acting for a challenger Bank on multiple development finance loans
- Various bond listings (acting for issuers) including on the ISDX, Gibraltar, Luxembourg markets
- Advising lead managers in respect of various Indian issues including FCCBs
- Advising a lead manager in respect of various Eurobond issues to African companies
- Acting for a corporate borrowing through a Eurobond product
- Acting for investors in respect of an infrastructure total return swap
- Advising various issuers on “mini bond” structures
- Advising regulated entities on various fundraising structures
- Acting for issuers in the creation of FCA regulated products
- Advising clients in respect of s165 and s166 investigations by the FCA
Previous Law Firms
- Finers Stephens Innocent LLP (now Howard Kennedy) (Partner) 2005 – 2011
- Lewis Silkin LLP (Partner) – 2011 – 2019