Jeremy is a solicitor with significant experience in real estate transactions. He specialises in property development, real estate finance and secured lending, commercial and residential property acquisitions and disposals and landlord and tenant matters.
Client relationships are key to Jeremy and he strives to provide advice which is accessible, pragmatic and focussed on the requirements and needs of each of his clients.
- UK and international private investors
- Landlords and tenants, particularly in the retail, office and hospitality sectors
- High net worth individuals
- Advising a developer in connection with multiple options on a significant development site in East London.
- Advising on the acquisition of a development site in London’s West End and its subsequent disposal and development under a forward purchase arrangement.
- Advising a developer in connection with a facility of over £60 million secured against a portfolio of properties.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of various multiple occupancy buildings in central London.
- Advising landlords and tenants in the letting of both office and retail space.
Previous Law firms
- Monro Wright & Wasbrough LLP – Partner from 2015 to 2020