Jonathan deals with all aspects of commercial property including landlord and tenant, secured lending and corporate support. His particular specialism is acting for pension scheme trustees in the purchase, sale and management of commercial property including co-ownership structures, having a detailed understanding of the regulations in this sector.
He also acts for both corporate clients and private individuals in the acquisition and disposal of investment property in London and nationwide.
Jonathan has been recognised by both Chambers and Legal 500 for Real Estate work.
- Pension Scheme trustees
- Private Individuals
- Financial Institutions
- Property Investment Companies
- Advising pension scheme trustees on all aspects of pension scheme property, including advising on how transactions need to be structured to meet HMRC regulations
- Acting for a leading bank on pension scheme lending
- Advising overseas high net worth clients on the purchase of UK commercial property
- Acting for buyers of luxury holiday homes in a Cotswolds development
- Acting for UK based property investment companies in relation to the purchase, management and disposal of commercial property including associated trust structures
Previous Law firms
- Stone King (2002 – 2004)
- Charles Russell Speechlys (2004-2020)
- University of Staffordshire
- College of Law Guildford
- Jonathan wrote the PLC Property practice note on Dealing with a SIPP or SSAS in property transactions