Louisa is an experienced and enthusiastic real estate lawyer who has developed a wide range of technical, practical and commercial skills to enable her to deal with all areas of commercial property law including acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant, property portfolio management, property finance and corporate support. Louisa always tries to gain an understanding of a client’s business so as to deliver legal advice which is effective and commercial.
- Financial institutions
- Private investors
- Property developers
- Landlords and tenants
- Corporate occupiers
- Acting for a property investor on the acquisition and subsequent disposal of parts of a site consisting of freehold and leasehold properties valued at over £26 million. This transaction involved dealing with and finding solutions to not only complicated title issues but also overage provisions and option agreements.
- Working with a major landlord and developer in respect of property acquisitions and disposals together with commercial lettings and asset management of the portfolio.
- Negotiating and completing an agreement for lease in respect of a retail tenancy where the rent was over £1 million per annum.
- Acting for a property developer and occupier in the leisure sector in relation to the acquisition, development and occupation of numerous sites of different natures.
- Acting for a major bank in respect of a £29 million refinance.
Previous Law Firms
- DLA Piper from 2003 – 2012
- University of Sheffield (LLB) from 1998-2001
- College of Law, Chester from 2002-2003