"Niall is valued by his long-standing clients for his pragmatic approach to complex problem solving and commercial astuteness.”
Niall has a laser-focus on client goals, as well as a skill in navigating obstacles to negotiate an optimum outcome. His business has grown through repeat instructions and referrals.
He has long-standing clients in Hong Kong, China, Ireland, and South Africa. Niall regularly travels to Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore to attend exhibitions promoting UK developments and to meet with the investor community and clients. In particular, over the past decade he has built trusted relationships with local agents across the Far East.
Niall has deep experience in advising:
- Developer clients on site/building acquisitions and development agreements, mostly subject to planning deals;
- On the negotiation of complex joint venture agreements and land promotion agreements;
- On the purchase and sale of small real estate companies;
- On the drafting of share purchase agreements.
- The purchase of a site (with planning for 138 units) for £12.4m
- Negotiating the leasing of large sites for solar panel farms for a substantial renewable energy business
- Acting for the Bank of Scotland on the £90 million refinance of a portfolio of hotels spread across the UK
- The purchase of a mixed-use building in Central London for £16 million
- The purchase of an office building in Victoria, London for £10 million
- Sale of a building in East London for £9 million
- Multiple off-plan “bulk” deals worth several million each
- A land promotion agreement with a GDV of £50 million