‘We were recommended to Rashmi Dubé by a trusted supplier to our group. We required a lawyer who could quickly grasp a complex technical situation, advise simply and communicate well with all levels in our organisation.
We also required a tenacious confident orator with a very commercial understanding of the needs of our business.
Having met Rashmi , we have found her to be always available to advise on a very wide spectrum of legal matters whatever her schedule or hour of the day, professional and forthright in her considered opinions, able to tap into a wealth of experience within her team and her wider network.
The cases that Rashmi and her team have worked upon on our behalf have all resulted in successful outcomes for our company or Rashmi has quickly advised us against actions where this was likely not to be the case.
I have no hesitation in recommending Rashmi as a very competent, hard-working lawyer with excellent personable manners and tenacious in getting the job done!’
Mr T Bowkett
CEO Nikken Kosakusho Europe Ltd
‘I was recommended to Rashmi by a fellow lawyer; as our company had to contest a cancellation of order from a corporate company, hence after a brief meeting was convinced that Rashmi not only knew her legal stance, but also applied a professional approach and advised us how to conduct our approach. Needless to say the outcome was satisfactory and settled amicably and without losses to our company. She is also such a nice person to conduct business with.’
Managing Director at Interfurn UK Medical Systems Ltd
‘I met with Rashmi when I required an expert in construction law to deal with a litigation case for myself. During the time I have known Rashmi I have found her to be a true expert in her field providing solid advise and explaining the way forward in simple terms to ensure the correct course of action was taken. I would have no hesitation in recommending Rashmi to deal with legal matters, she is a true professional and such a genuine lovely person to work with also.’
Senior Operations Manager — Mace Macro — Mace Group
‘I cannot recommend Rashmi Dube strongly enough. Our company recently went through an intense period of business negotiations during which Rashmi guided us with intelligence, absolute professionalism, and competence. She handled every aspect of the negotiations with utmost confidence and integrity, and was instrumental in bringing it to a successful conclusion. Rashmi is also extremely approachable and always has her client's best interest at heart — qualities that sets her apart from others in her field.’
CEO at PGM Africa (Polaris Global Management) Somalia
Rashmi is unique in her approach to disputes. As a Lawyer with over 25 years’ experience and Entrepreneur, she approaches disputes in a strategic manner that ensures overall success for the organisation or individual. Her straight talking approach is welcomed. Her mediation skills have also played a crucial role in negations and settlement.
Rashmi’s background also includes corporate governance and as a business advisor and lawyer her unique insight has been valued by leadership teams and informs key strategic decisions and, in some cases, the organisation’s future. Rashmi is a critical part of the Armour in any dispute.
Rashmi is a welcomed advisor to boards particularly when organisations face Court disputes where there can be an impact on brand.
Rashmi’s experience has been working with companies and directors in complex deals, negotiations and disputes.
- Sports Personalities
- CEOs, CFOs, CTOs
- Private Equity firms
- Restructuring firms
- Shareholders dispute in a well-known restaurant chain which involved permission to use the name, intellectual property rights and forensic investigation into transfer of monies.
- International case which involved payments of deposits, not refunded, protentional fraud and misappropriation of funds.
- European case involving a freezing injunction for funds being removed frequently from a company’s account. Full recovery made.
- Acting for Sports personality in negations for commercial ventures and exit from joint venture agreement.
- UK company breach of contract suing the supplier for failure to full contract obligations
- Construction: Adjudications acting for the Main Contractor including judication disputes
- Day to Day assisting General Counsel in UK company
Previous Law Firms
- Legatus Law Founder and Managing Director
- Irwin Mitchell
- UK Governance and Policy Spokesperson for Ambassadors for the Institute of Directors
- Turnaround Management Associations (TMA) European Board Director
- Cabinet Office: Advisory SME Panel
- Institute of Directors — Certificate in Company Director — Corporate Governance
- University of Cambridge ICE — Creative Writing
- College of Law Guildford (LPC)
- University of Derby LLB (Hons)
- Yorkshire Dance Board Trustee
- The Circle NGO — Member
- Yorkshire Post — Weekly Business Columnist
- Authored Book Making a Splash
- Published various articles including in The Telegraph and London Economics, blogs and podcasts
- Spokesperson on business and changes on various media outlets