Sam is an extremely gifted transactional lawyer – she’s been completing corporate and commercial transactions for over ten years. She learnt her craft at a leading global firm, solely working on large-scale mergers and acquisitions, share and asset sales and purchases, joint ventures, fundraisings, reorganisations and restructurings, buy-outs and buy-ins. Her skills as a corporate advisor have also led her to act as trusted commercial advisor to a number of leading private and public companies.
- Major private corporates
- Investment companies
- Working in the team advising a bank on the £1 billion take private of a public company.
- Advising on the £63 million secondary buy-out of a private company.
- Acting for multiple vendors on the £26million sale of a financial services company involving a complicated share option scheme.
- Acting for a listed vendor on a £15 million sale of a property management business.
- Advising an equity investment company on a series of investments and fundraisings.
- Advising on several limited public offerings in AIM and secondary fundraisings on public markets.
Previous Law Firms
- Cardiff University (LLB Hons)
- College of Law Chester