Sue has wide experience of development work, including town centre redevelopment schemes, shopping centres and retail parks and all kinds of commercial property development; and mixed use/mixed tenure residential/commercial development schemes including social and affordable housing.
She also deals with commercial leasing transactions and sales and purchases of investment properties. She is a member of the Chartered Institute of Housing.
- Institutional Investors
- Local authorities
- Housing Associations
- Management Companies
- Acting for Coal Industry Pension Funds in relation to town centre developments in Durham, Wigan and Sheffield.
- Acting for Developers in relation to major retail schemes in Bath, Ellesmere Port, and Staines.
- Acting on sales and Purchases of retail, office and mixed use schemes (one scheme developed, sold, bought for different client and sold again) for Warner Estates, Axa, Capital & Regional, Benchmark, London & Regional.
- Acting for local authorities in relation to central area developments in Bath, Bromley, Elmbridge, and Truro.
- Acting for housing associations including London & Quadrant, Genesis and Peabody in relation to numerous developments including major schemes in Stratford, Chelmsford, Marylebone, and Elephant and Castle
- Acting for Genesis Housing Association in relation to its joint venture with Grainger Property Trust plc to acquire a large residential portfolio from the Church Commissioners.
- Acting for housing associations including London & Quadrant and Circle Anglia in relation to acquiring head office leasehold premises and advising on dilapidations and management matters.
- Acting for developers in relation to disposals of affordable housing elements of residential developments schemes including First Base, Ballymore and Galliard, and advising on Help to Buy schemes.
- Acting for independent churches and Anglican dioceses in relation to property matters including development and regeneration.
- Acting for charities in relation to operational and investment properties.
Previous Law Firms
- Howard Kennedy
- D.J Freeman
- Wilde Sapte
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LLB)
- College of Law