Zevi specialises in Commercial Property but advises on all aspects of property matters including acquisitions and sales, landlord and tenant work, secured lending and financing, development, auctions and high-end residential purchases and sales.
Zevi has acted on numerous transactions purchasing sites with a view to developing them for both commercial and residential use. He has a lot of experience acting for large investor landlord clients dealing with the management and growth of their portfolios. This includes granting leases and licences, dealing with purchases and sales (including at auction), refinancing portfolios and liaising with various property agents and asset managers.
Zevi has acted on many complex and difficult transactions often with tight deadlines or with complex TOGC or section 5 issues. He has advised on numerous sites from their acquisition through to sale as developed units.
- Property developers
- Private property companies
- Trust companies
- High-Net worth individuals
- Administrators and liquidators
- Advised on the purchase of an £8.3m property on Notting Hill Gate, London with development potential, splitting the site by granting long leases of the retail space and various sub-sales of the development upper parts. This transaction involved nine different firms of solicitors and managing them.
- Acted on the sale of an investment site in Altrincham for over £9m which included splitting the site and selling part to a supermarket chain for development.
- Acted for a borrower on a £14m refinance of a portfolio of 20 mixed use sites which included structuring advice relating to SDLT consequences, section 5 issues, VAT, etc.
- Acting for a private property company on the purchase of sites in Alexandra Palace, Sidcup, Leatherhead, Sittingbourne, Chinnor and others to be developed to either residential or mixed use. Sales of some of the developed residential flats have been as part of the governments Help to Buy scheme.
- Advised on the purchase of a site on Curzon Street, London for £10.5m for development to offices by an owner occupier client.
- Acted for a borrower on a £5.6m finance of a portfolio of 48 residential properties.
- Acted for a charity on a £3.8m sale of a former care home.
- Lead a team on several purchases and funding of portfolios of Barratt show homes for an overseas investor client liaising with Barratt’s co-head of property legal services.
- Acted for a tenant in granting an underlease of a restaurant with a rent of £300,000 and the subsequent sale of the property to the tenant.
Previous Law firms
- Fladgate LLP (2014–20)
- Withers LLP (2012–14)