Jill is a highly experienced Real Estate lawyer with over 35 years of experience across all aspects of her sector.
Jill especially enjoys the project management and delivery aspects of her work drawing on her interpersonal and communication skills. She is proactive and motivated to deliver each transaction on time, to her client’s requirements and to the highest of standards.
- A wide range of commercial clients with a particular emphasis on corporate occupiers.
- Acting for a US owned leading provider of education on the acquisition, development and construction of bespoke student accommodation in various university locations in England;
- Advising the above client on the property aspects of the commercial collaboration agreements with their partner universities in England to provide pathway courses and accommodation aimed primarily at the international student market;
- Acting for the largest mutual insurance company in the UK on investment sales, purchases, development agreements, occupational lettings and all aspects of management work across their portfolio, most recently acting specifically in relation to their retail sector investments;
- Representing high net worth individual investors in the letting and subsequent sale of a landmark building in central London for redevelopment.
- Cannings Connolly
- Saunders Sobell Leigh & Dobin
- Baileys Shaw & Gillett