Liz is always very responsive and accommodating and has acquired a strong understanding of our business and the way we operate. She has also developed a streamlined system for dealing with our management and investment transactions which is both cost effective and efficient. We know we can trust Liz to take matters off our hands and get us the results we want.
Katana Property Limited
Liz has been an excellent lawyer for us who has acquired a depth of knowledge of our portfolio and a very good understanding of our approach. She has also been a very nice person to work with!
International Property Investment, Development and Management Company
Liz is an experienced commercial property lawyer who has acted extensively for property investors, owners, and lenders in connection with the acquisition, disposal, financing, and management of a broad range of real estate assets including offices, industrial, retail, student accommodation and residential investment portfolios as well as urban regeneration and development sites. Liz and her team are proactive, commercially-minded and committed to getting her clients the results they want.
- Banks and financial institutions
- Property investment and development companies
- Business owners
- Acting for several well-known commercial lenders on an ongoing basis in connection with the financing and refinancing of various high value commercial, mixed use and residential property assets.
- Advising property owners in relation to all aspects of the growth and management of their investment portfolios including acquisitions and disposals, portfolio finance arrangements, document management, lease negotiations, landlord consents and all other landlord and tenant matters.
- Working with both developer and lender clients in connection with the acquisition, financing, and disposal of development sites, with particular expertise in the financing of urban regeneration projects in locations including Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool.
- Advising business owners and occupiers in connection with their commercial property interests such as:
- negotiating and advising on the terms of new or existing commercial letting arrangements; and
- assessing and advising on commercial property liabilities and arrangements in connection with proposed corporate acquisitions.
Previous Law Firms
- Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP (now Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP)
- Nabarro LLP (now CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP)
- Simmons & Simmons LLP
- In-house legal team, Actis LLP
- Oxford University B.A. (Law)
- U.W.E., Bristol (Legal Practice Course)