Liz is always very responsive and accommodating and has acquired a strong understanding of our business and the way we operate. She has also developed a streamlined system for dealing with our management and investment transactions which is both cost effective and efficient. We know we can trust Liz to take matters off our hands and get us the results we want.
Katana Property Limited
Liz has been an excellent lawyer for us who has acquired a depth of knowledge of our portfolio and a very good understanding of our approach. She has also been a very nice person to work with!
International Property Investment, Development and Management Company
Liz is an experienced commercial property lawyer who has acted extensively for property investors and lenders in connection with the acquisition, disposal and management of real estate assets. Liz is proactive, commercially-minded and committed to getting her clients the results they want.
- Property Investment and Development Companies
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Business Owners
- Insolvency Practitioners
- Currently advises Oaknorth Bank plc and Secure Trust Bank plc in connection with the financing and refinancing of various high value commercial and residential property assets in London and throughout the UK.
- Acts for an international investor in connection with the letting of a new phase of development at Cambridge Science Park.
- Acts for Katana Property Limited on various sales, purchases and financing transactions as well numerous lease negotiations in connection with their portfolio of investment and development property in the South of England.
- Represented Urban Splash in connection with the financing of town centre developments in Birmingham and Manchester.
- Dealt with acquisitions, financing arrangements and all aspects of letting and management work in respect of a portfolio of seven multi-let properties owned by Stow Securities Plc comprising both retail and office space in London’s West End over a four year period.
- Acted for Energy Power Resources Limited in the sale, leaseback and refinancing of a £164 million power station portfolio.
- Advised both lender and developer in connection with the proposed acquisition and refinancing of a block of 56 residential apartments for conversion to serviced accommodation for BAE Systems employees.
- Responsibility for the preparations for sale and all aspects of letting and management work arising in connection with administration of Times Square Shopping Centre, Sutton, by Allsop LLP.
- Acted for Mitsubishi Estate Company & Stanhope PLC on various management issues and related transactions in respect of Paternoster Square Estate, London, dealing with tenants such as Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch and the London Stock Exchange.
Previous Law Firms
- Berwin Leighton Paisners’ Lawyers on Demand
- Simmons & Simmons
- University of Oxford (BA)
- University of the West of England, Bristol (Legal Practice Course)