Sarah is an exceptionally effective and dedicated solicitor, who has obtained excellent results for both private and commercial clients in litigation of every kind. I couldn't recommend her too highly.
3 Dr Johnson's Buildings
Sarah has wide and varied experience representing commercial and private clients both nationally and internationally in all aspects of Dispute Resolution. Her experience includes shareholders disputes, banking litigation, contentious insolvency, professional negligence, injunctions and breach of contract claims. She regularly brings and defends claims in the County Courts, High Court and Court of Appeal.
Sarah quickly gains the trust of clients by providing advice and solutions in a straightforward manner. She understands the needs of clients which allows her to provide commercially focused advice, achieving the best possible outcome in a responsive and effective way.
- Insolvency Office Holders
- Private Investors
- Private Individuals
- Pursuing compensatory claims for ex-directors and victims of the HBoS Reading fraud scandal
- Assisting and representing clients in regulatory reviews relating to various banking institutions
- Advising clients on the mis-selling of financial products by various banking institutions
- Acted for the successful party in the reported case of One Money Mail Limited v Ria Financial Services  EWCA Civ 1084 in which the Court of Appeal upheld restrictive covenants in an agency agreement.
- Successfully brought a Breach of contract claim against Taylor Wimpey Homes following their failure to build the property under contact and serve notice to complete within a reasonable time frame.
- Negotiated substantial settlements for clients in breach of contacts claims against Persimmon Homes Limited and JCB Power Systems Limited.
- Acted for the claimant in the matter of Keith-Smith v Williams  EWHC 860 (QB) up to the commencement of the trial where due to lack of funding the Claimant represented himself. This was the first UK internet libel case that represented two individuals rather than one party being an internet service provider and was the first British case involving a successful judgment against an individual poster within a chat room.
- Acted for the Claimants in proceedings to recognise and enforce a USA judgment in the UK.
- Been successful in a number of TUV and Preference claims on behalf of Insolvency Office Holders.
Previous Law Firms
- University of Sheffield (LLB)
- The College of Law, London
- Admitted as a solicitor in 2005