Many firms define their purpose, vision, values and sense of culture when they start-up. But how does this change as you grow? What role does culture play as you move from 5-10-50-100+ employees? In this session, Patrick and his guests discuss:
• How you might know when it’s time to re-visit culture?
• Understanding where (and how) your culture might be evolving
• The impact that sub-cultures at work have as you grow
• What it feels like as a founder, or early-stage leader and how to create ‘managed growth’ in a way that works for everyone
• Bringing your teams with you
Darryl is Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of gunnercooke, and regularly speaks about his three passions: innovation, leadership and philanthropy.
As well as being the host of Crypto Cast, James is a gunnercooke Partner advising a wide range of businesses and institutions on Financial Services Regulation and FinTech.
Siddique is a well-renowned lawyer in his sector, specialising in all areas of matrimonial work, including complex private law children, matrimonial finance, and Islamic divorce.