The Changing Employment Landscape: disruptive technology and the gig economy
March 2, 2018
The following topics are discussed:
- Specific challenges / opportunities companies are facing as a result of the gig economy and zero hour contracts
- What litigation trends are clients experiencing as a result of changing employment relationships
- How disruptive technology firms are affecting employment contracts
- Does the gig economy warrant more progressive employment legislation?
- Trade union / worker bodies and employee organisations reaction to the gig economy.
IR Global is a multi-disciplinary professional services network that provides advice to companies and individuals across 155+ jurisdictions.
The group’s founding philosophy was based on bringing the best of the advisory community into a sharing economy; a system which is ethical, sustainable and provides significant added value to the client. They believe the archaic ‘professional service firm’ model is dying due to it being insular, expensive and slow.
With IR Global, forward thinking clients now have a credible alternative which is open, cost effective and flexible. They are committed to working with like-minded member firms, clients and strategic partners to make a positive difference in business and society.