TaxWe won’t wait for an issue to occur to find a better solution
Our tax team advises company finance directors, entrepreneurs and other professionals on the tax implications of their business and transactions. We understand that getting your tax structures right has a direct impact on your business’ bottom line, and so it’s important to have an advisor that thinks creatively and innovatively – maximising the number of options available to you.
We’re leaders in our field. We’re constantly focused on value, not time. We’re creative thinkers and experienced problem solvers. We keep an eagle eye on new legislation, and other developments in the tax field, and we see it as a fundamental part of our role to ensure that we share this knowledge with our clients. We’re integrated, efficient and pro-active in our approach.
We won’t wait for a tax issue to occur, we’ll constantly be looking for solutions that can increase your profitability.
We focus on:
- Improving your bottom line profitability
- Identifying the best structure for your strategic deals
- Reducing the impacts of tax on your business’ regular trading activities
- Spotting and avoiding potential issues, before they occur
We advise on the tax implications of:
- Domestic and international mergers and acquisitions
- Company structures, trading agreements and joint ventures
- Domestic and cross-border banking and finance
- Acquisition, sale and letting of real estate
- Development and construction projects
- VAT advice
- Tax advice for High Net Worth individuals
- Tax advice for charities