"David has an exceptional record for delivering results... he delivers high quality advice on complex issues time after time."
- Tim Webber, Chairman, Barnfield Construction
What he’s best at:
David has practiced in commercial real estate since 1971 – so he is something of an expert in his field! He is the true definition of a trusted advisor, having maintained many of his client relationships for over 25 years. In addition to his private practice experience, David managed the in-house legal department of a FTSE 250 house building company for a number of years, giving him a detailed commercial understanding of the issues his clients face. David advises on a wide variety of property matters including acquisitions and disposals, commercial leases, landlord and tenant issues, joint venture projects for both public and private sectors and construction matters.
David has particular expertise in acting for high net worth individuals in regard to the sale and purchase of high value residential properties and extension of high-value residential leases.
Who he works for:
- The boards of large corporations
- Planning consultants
- Construction teams
- High-net-worth individuals
“David has an exceptional record for delivering results. His consistent attention to detail, knowledge and ease of working with has enabled him to deliver high quality advice on complex issues time after time.” – Tim Webber, Chairman, Barnfield Construction
- Senior Partner of regional law firm in the north west employing 100 people
- Non Executive Director of house building and development company
- Over 40 years experience of acting in regard to development and commercial property matters
Previous Law Firms
- Consultant JST Solicitors (2005 – 2013)
- Consultant, Bartlett & Sons (2003 – 2005)
- Partner, Turner Parkinson (2000- 2003)
- Senior Partner, Birchall Blackburn Law (1975 – 1999)
- Leeds University, Bachelor of Law (LLB Hons)
- Prescot Grammar School