What she’s best at:
Kelly is a commercial litigator with extensive High Court experience of applications and trials. She is also a Solicitor Advocate. Kelly trained in the City of London at global law firm DLA Piper and spent most of her career practicing high value litigation work for corporate clients and high net worth individuals as well as acting on major international litigation cases for foreign states and international governments.
- General Commercial Litigator
- Banking & Finance Litigator
- Breach of Warranty claims
- Breach of Contract claims
- Professional Negligence claims against professionals
- Claims relating to the Advertising Standards Agency
- Regulatory & Investigatory work for government bodies in relation to corrupt payments.
Kelly’s existing client base includes a variety of clients consisting of entrepreneurs, consultancies, private clients and small to medium sized companies throughout the UK. Kelly deals with a wide range of general advisory and pre-litigation matters.
Kelly currently works as an in-house counsel on a part-time basis in a shipping company. She can advise upon how to identify the potential risks that inevitably occur in business and most importantly, how to avoid the costly litigation process.
Previous Law Firms:
- DLA Piper