Marc has over 20 years of experience in commodities trading, finance and investment. He has held both in house and private practice positions. Marc’s clients include senior management of trading houses, banks and investment funds. His track record covers transactions and dispute resolution in the energy, metals and softs markets.
- Trading Companies
- Trade Finance Banks
- Investment Funds
- Advised an international commodity trader on a pre-export finance facility for the production of copper concentrates in Central Africa.
- Advised the European office of a US-based alternative trade finance lender on its facilities with UK and European borrowers.
- Structured and managed equity and credit investments by an international commodity trader in natural gas distribution companies in the UK and Europe.
- Led the restructuring of a steam and power generation unit supplying a major UK oil refinery.
- Managed global physical and derivative client exposures to insolvent counterparties in the oil, metals and softs markets.
- Structured precious metals trading arrangements for a European bank.
- Advised on the syndication of a sugar pre-pay structure by the US branch of an Australian bank.
Previous Law Firms
- Holman Fenwick Willan, Partner
- Clyde & Co, Solicitor
- Akoris Trading Limited
- Bank Leumi (UK) plc
- Alaska Metals
- Glencore plc
- London School of Economics, LLM
- University of Cambridge, M.A, Law