Molly is an experienced and client focused commercial property lawyer with expertise in portfolio management, landlord and tenant, corporate support transactions, secured lending and property development. Molly has over 7 years’ experience in commercial property and always aspires to get to know her clients’ needs and aspirations so that she can provide tailored advice and practical solutions in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Financial institutions
- Private Investors,
- Commercial landlords and tenants,
- Property developers,
- Corporate Occupiers
- Corporate entities on mergers and acquisitions as well as refinancing and restructuring
- Asset management, portfolio financing as well as acquisitions and disposals of commercial property interests.
- Assisting the Corporate Team on the acquisition and disposal of property assets on the sale of businesses. Clients include pharmacies, dental practices and GP surgeries.
- Portfolio management for large retail chains, industrial estate owners and port & maritime clients.
- Acting for a major bank on a £10million re-finance.
- Acting for a major bank on the re-finance of the property portfolio of a well known fast food establishment.
Previous Law firms
- Warner Goodman LLP – Associate Solicitor, Commercial Property (Sept 18 –August 20)
- Blake Morgan LLP – Senior Solicitor, Built Environment (Sept 16 – Sept 18)
- Cripps LLP (Formerly Vertex Law) Solicitor, Real Estate – (Sept 11 – Oct 15)
- Law Society
- Portsmouth Property Association