Sponsorship Licence & Visa

February 7, 2022
Vitoria Nabas


View profile

As a British company, you may want or need to hire foreign workers to take advantage of global opportunities. Vitoria explains how hiring foreign talent requires a sponsorship licence, a licence created by the Home Office. The sponsorship licence gives the company a 4-year term until its renewal enabling the business to grow and function as needed. Once the licence is approved, the company can obtain foreign staff through sponsored visas.