Construction & EngineeringPeace of mind, through experienced, trusted legal advisers
With a wealth of specialist experience between them, our construction team provide reliable legal support to help bring your projects in on time and with minimum cost and disruption. The team advises on a broad range of contracts, projects and disputes. We are legal specialists in construction, oil and gas, renewable energy, manufacturing, process engineering, utilities, transport and infrastructure.
The team works with clients on projects in the UK, mainland Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East in both private and public sector.
From risk avoidance through training, legal updates and contract advice, through to recovery of retentions and full-blown disputes, we can guide you. Whatever the scope of your project we offer a commercial, strategic approach from lawyers that won’t let you down.
We focus on:
- Understanding your priorities and risk
- Making sure your contracts place you in the best possible position
- Handling disputes effectively and efficiently
We advise on:
- Engineering procurement and construction contracts, bespoke and standard form, including NEC, JTC, FIDIC, IChemE
- English Court proceedings
- International construction disputes
- Negotiation and review of ancillary contract documentation
- Risk management and contract advice
- Seminars and legal updates